Cobb & Douglas Public Health (CDPH) is excited to announce the launch of its newly redesigned website: www.cobbanddouglaspublichealth.org. The new site provides an easy-to-use format featuring better navigation and a focused approach to delivering key public health information.
CDPH has improved readability, streamlined content, and updated information for more than 100 web pages spread out under more than 30 programs and services to better organize content, and highlight topics and information most-used by our residents. The new format creates a cleaner, sharper website with modern graphics and bold colors that aids in the delivery of relevant health information, cutting down on search times and unrelated content.
New features to the website include:
- A mobile-friendly user interface
- An updated and more prominent image carousel that promotes the newest featured topics and quick links
- A larger and better-organized navigation bar for program information, services, and search topics
- Easy language selection filter to help reach a wider, more diverse audience
- Static quick buttons that navigate to the most-searched for and used pages on the website, like “Locations,” “Careers,” and “FAQs”
- A “Recent Cobb & Douglas Public Health News” section to keep residents updated on CDPH events and the latest news releases
- Enhanced video section to help increase awareness of relevant public health information in partnership with CobbTV 23
- Quick links for related community agencies, recent Twitter activity, and branded logo links for CDPH social media channels
The Cobb & Douglas Public Health communications team worked with local boutique marketing firm 524 Creative to reshape and modernize the cobbanddouglaspublichealth.org website, paying close attention to the needs of Cobb and Douglas County residents. CDPH hopes to increase and improve access to health-related information with the new website design.