Cobb & Douglas Public Health, headquartered in Marietta, Georgia since 1920, promotes and protects the health and safety of the residents of Cobb and Douglas counties, in partnership with several other agencies. CDPH is committed to delivering compassionate, high-quality, affordable healthcare services. We work to achieve healthy people in healthy communities by preventing epidemics and spread of disease, protecting against environmental hazards, preventing injuries, promoting and encouraging healthy behaviors, responding to disasters, assisting in community recovery, and assuring the quality and accessibility of health care. By excelling at our core responsibilities, we will assist our residents in living healthier, longer and more rewarding lives. If you are looking to pursue a career that makes a real difference in our community, Cobb & Douglas Public Health welcomes enthusiastic, qualified applicants. Review our current openings, applications and benefits summary.
By excelling at our core responsibilities, we will assist our residents in living healthier, longer and more rewarding lives. If you are looking to pursue a career that makes a real difference in our community, Cobb & Douglas Public Health welcomes enthusiastic, qualified applicants. Review our current openings, applications and benefits summary.
Current Career Opportunities
Current list of employment opportunities:
|Job Title||Job Number||Close Date|
|Registered Nurse 2-PCM_Healthy Start-Jobs 00218305-Closes 2019-11-10||00218305||November 10, 2019|
|Nursing Education Coordinator - Job 00217114 - Closes 2019-10-27||00217114||October 27, 2019|
|Breastfeeding Peer Counselor-Job 00182252- Closes 2019 -10-24||00182252||October 24, 2019|
|Hourly BF Peer Counselor- Jobs 00182245 -Closes 2019-10-31||00182245||October 31, 2019|
|Hourly Customer Service Rep Phone Center-WIC- Job 00203309 - Closes 2019-10-21||00203309||October 21, 2019|
|Public Health Analyst-Opioid Response -Job 00218900- Closes 2019 -11-14||00218900||November 14, 2019|
|Planning & Policy Specialist 2 -Chronic Disease Prevention Job 00216330- Closes 2019 -11-05||00216330||November 5, 2019|
|Registered Nurse 1, 2 or 3 -AH - Job 00216165 - Closes 2019- 11-17||00216165||November 17, 2019|
|Registered Nurse 1, 2 or 3 -Smyrna - Job 00201354 - Closes 2019- 11-17||00201354||November 17, 2019|
|Registered Nurse 2 or 3 -AH - Job 00195819- Closes 2019- 11-17||00195819||November 17, 2019|
Are you looking for a rewarding career? Cobb & Douglas Public Health hires you to retire you. We offer a competitive salary and exceptional opportunities, along with excellent benefits, which include:
- 12 paid holidays, 3 weeks each of annual and 3 weeks of sick leave per year
- A defined benefit retirement plan with full vestment after 10 years of full-time employment, including employer match 401k plan
- Payroll deductible health benefits (medical, dental, vision, legal, dependent life, AD&D, short and long-term disability, long-term care, etc.)
- Medical and Child care spending accounts can be established in addition to deferred compensation options
- Flexibility within our core operational hours of Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Promote learning and growth
- Employee recognition program
- Worksite wellness activities including free immunizations, on-site fitness sessions, educational lunch & learns and activities, an adjustable sit-to-stand desk program, and employee wellness policies.
- Diverse workforce. And much more!
Ready to apply and become part of the CDPH team?
Cobb & Douglas Public Health participates in the E-Verify Program which is an internet-based system that allows businesses to determine the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States. Company ID:228736 Registered: 07/2009 Cobb & Douglas Public Health is an equal opportunity employer. Cobb & Douglas Public Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services.