- What causes obesity, why it exists and why it’s a problem for the community
- What are examples the community can take to control or reduce the obesity epidemic
Each photo you capture has a different meaning and story and we ask that each participant write a short commentary to display along with the photo to explain their thoughts on how that photo relates to the obesity issue.
What Are the Rules?
No purchase is necessary to enter this contest. It is open to the general public. Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Participation constitutes each individual’s full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of these rules and regulations:
- All photos must be taken in Cobb County, GA
- You must work, live or attend school in Cobb County, GA
- Your photos must be originals (not taken by anyone but yourself)
- Maximum of three photos entered per person
- You must include your name in the image’s filename (ie jandoe1.jpg)
- You must complete an entry form with each photo including your name, age, photo location and a brief commentary of 200 words or less explaining how your photo relates to the issue of obesity
- Your photo must relate to the subject matter of obesity in Cobb County
- Your photo must not include an identifiable person without their consent and their signed photo release form submitted with your photo entry
- By submitting your photos to Cobb2020, you agree that it is an original photo and Cobb2020 may use your photos for future use
- All photos must be submitted between September 9th, 2013 and October 7th, 2013
- Fill out and complete an entry form for each photo you submit.
- All photos MUST be submitted between September 9, 2013 and October 7, 2013.
How Do I Get Started?
To participate in the Photovoice contest, download the following documents to learn more information on the process and the specific rules and documents you need to submit an entry.