To request a speaker, please complete our online form and we will follow up with you.

Please complete the form below for Epidemiology Data Requests. Should you have any question regarding our Epidemiology Department,  please call 770-514-2432 or contact Rachel Franklin.  (*If you are requesting medical records, including immunization records, visit our medical records page for instructions.)

Please note: Before completing the form below, please read and become familiar with our Data Request Guidelines and Consent Form


  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
    *Please note: Standard 2 week turnaround for all data requests
  • <